Wednesday, March 26, 2008

You’re My Hero

Webster’s dictionary defines Hero as:” an illustrious warrior; a man admired for his achievements and noble qualities; one that shows great courage.

Everybody knows someone who is considered to be “Hero”. People consider heroes to be a family member, teacher, military member, police officer, firefighter, etc…. The list of Heroes is endless. There are also several heroes in the Bible, such as: Jesus, Daniel, King David, Moses, and Nehemiah…just to name a few.

So, who are your heroes and why?


God Bless,
Keith & Andrea

9 comments:

D said...

hey guys just got home from work!

id say my mom shes just real cool about that stuff 'N" ALL
D

Anonymous said...

Napoleon Dynamite!! lol
Just kidding. ;)

Pastor Joe said...

The Busdriver is my hero!

D said...

i would say the busdriver too!haha
D

Anonymous said...

The Lakers. (106-85)

Pastor Joe said...

WKOSIT?

D said...

IRON MAN!
D

RingHeart said...

I would have to say my parents, because they teach me how to have a secure relationship with the Lord, and if I didn't have that, I would be lost.

Anonymous said...

Steve Irwin!